Thursday, October 14, 2010

Book List

Ok, so I have neglected reading for quite some time now. But I have decided to pick it back up...and I'm going to try to read a book all the way through, because if you ask my husband...I'm infamous for starting something and not finishing it

Right now I am reading Created to Be His Help Meet by Debi Pearl. This is a splendid read about how to be a great Godly helper to your husband. I'm loving it.

So here are some more things that I want to read, or reread:

Passionate Housewives Desperate for God by Jennie Chancey
The Hidden Art of Homemaking by Edith Schaeffer
Mission of Motherhood by Sally Clarkson
Sacred Marriage by Gary Thomas
Nourishing Traditions by Sally Fallon (a cook book)
To Train Up a Child by Michael and Debi Pearl
The Great Divorce by C.S. Lewis
Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis
Desiring God by John Piper
Don't Waste your Life by John Piper

That is just the short list, as I am limited for time!
But if you have any opinions, reviews, or recommendations....let me know!

Oh and Isaiah will be one in less than 3 weeks. Birthday Party planning is stressful, but super fun. I still cannot believe he will be a year old. And I'm having baby fever.

Bless you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment