Friday, August 13, 2010

Love Holds No Record of Wrongs

I have some spent some time on the social networking site, Facebook. After spending about an hour on the website today, I have realized a lot of corruption in our World.
I read links that people "like" that are related to complete selfishness. One said, "Sorry means nothing if you are going to keep doing the same thing." That one really sticks out in my mind.

I know I have acted upon this thought before. Someone told me they were sorry, and kept acting the same way...and I decided to continue being mad at them. It's easy to act that way. This thought is very "good for you" in the Worldly aspect. But it's not of God.

We do this to Jesus all of the time. We say we're sorry and we keep on sinning. But He still loves us and forgives us. We probably do this to people too. I know I have done it to Corey 100 times or more. But he still loves me and forgives me.

We can't live out that statement. It's not the way we were called to be.
1 Corinthians 13 was not just directed to married couples. It's for the World.

2 comments:

  1. I stumbled across your blog via the search engine when I clicked "Jesus". I recently just made a blog today actually. I could NOT agree more with your post. 1 Corinthians 13 is one of my favorite passages in the Bible, and as you said, it is not only directed at married couples alone, but as a way for people to view others. Kudos on this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I would love to read your blog sometime! Have you posted anything up yet?

    ReplyDelete