Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Sky Is a Blessing, I'm Sure.




I have been blessed an incredible amount. Corey and Isaiah Alexander have brought so much joy to my life.

I never thought that I could handle waking up at 7:30 a.m. every morning, and going to bed around 11:00 every night (with the constant two to three time interruptions in between sleeping) would be something I could handle. Staying home has been such a blessing.

Teaching Isaiah the story of Jesus, making food from scratch, cleaning up all of the boys messes. Listening to my husbands visions, thoughts, and rants. Listening to Isaiah babble on in the middle of conversations. Giving up nice clothes, dinner's out, shows... peace and quiet. When did this become so enjoyable? I love every bit of it.

Living life simply, and all for the glory of God. I struggle with that... but striving for His glory is a goal worth the fight. God sure has given me enough to make the narrow road a lot easier to travel down.


1 comment: